Monday 31 August 2015

SPEAKER SPEAKOR

Dushkedushkedushkedushkedush~
Yaww I’m into EDM nowadays but I couldn’t afford any speaker cause its too expensive L I was wondering all over my house to search for anything that could generates sounds loudly. However I couldn’t find any suddenly when I passed by my kitchen just got a sudden idea about I should just hack it myself……

So I went to my kitchen and found the tissue roller and decided to go on with my idea. Tadaaa! Not yet. Hehe so I cut the middle of the tissue roller to make it like this



And then I put my ipod at the middle of it. Tadaa! My own speaker speakor man. I like and I love it oh oh so good it hurts~ So, this is my hack for something special for you guys. A speaker speakor for those who are in need of something special.
Mmuah muah kbye


Hey! Here’s a new gadget hack for yall. Im surfing through google images and I just found a new gadget hack for yall! Its not that fancy but hey you guys should try it out!! First of all, you only need one thing. An egg tray, that egg tray is super easy for you guys to have and it is super cheap!! Like for real
Look how fancy yet it is cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment